Julie can help you find a luxury property in WinchesterIf you’re interested in learning more about homes like 110 Bentpath Ct in Frederick County, you’ve come to the right place. As might be expected, Julie Nesbitt is a friendly licensed real estate adviser who knows luxury property in Winchester real estate. Ask Julie Nesbitt for insight on what these facts mean for you:
Real Estate Considerations About The 22602 Area
- The median age of homes in the 22602 area is 0 years. 110 Bentpath Ct is 3 years old.
- The 22602 Area has an average price per square foot of $191 . Still, 110 Bentpath Ct is $211 per sqft.
- The average days on market in the 22602 area is 139 days.
- The average living area in the 22602 area is 2,451 sqft. But, 110 Bentpath Ct has 2,984 sqft of living area.
- Did you know that vinyl siding is the most common type of exterior in the 22602 area?
This gorgeous, fully upgraded, like-new single-family home has everything you have been looking for. Welcome home to 110 Bentpath Ct in beautiful Winchester, VA, in the sought-after Twin Lakes community, with private lake access. Only two years ... [Read more]$629,900 ~ 5 BR ~ 3 BA ~ 1 HB ~ Winchester Virginia
More selections purchasers considering a luxury property in Winchester
- $669,000: 615 Hook Hill Rd, Luray, VA 22835 | Shenandoah Cliffs | Comparables |
- $595,000: 2321 Stoneridge Rd, Winchester, VA 22601 | Harvest Ridge | Comparables |
- $615,000: 220 Patriot St, Stephenson, VA 22656 | Snowden Bridge | Comparables |
- $590,000: 105 Thompson Ct, Winchester, VA 22602 | Twin Lakes Overlook | Comparables |
- $587,341: Poe Dr- Lot 33, Winchester, VA 22602 | Raven Oaks | Comparables |
- $599,621: Raven Oaks Dr- Lot 34, Winchester, VA 22602 | Raven Oaks | Comparables |
- $587,024: Raven Oaks Dr- Lot 108, Winchester, VA 22602 | Raven Oaks | Comparables |
- $599,000: 1915 Basin Hollow Rd, Stanley, VA 22851 | Pine Grove | Comparables |
- $599,900: 163 Gloucester Dr, Winchester, VA 22603 | Fox Lair | Comparables |
How Much Home Can You Get In Winchester for around $650,000?
|Big (2501 to 3,000 sqft)||1 Active|
|Very Large (3001 to 4,000 sqft)||3 Active|
Contact Julie NesbittContact Julie Nesbitt to find the most compatible luxury property in Winchester for you. Email Nesbitt Realty to learn more from the experts on Frederick County real estate.
- More about buying with Julie Nesbitt as your licensed real estate adviser
- Connect with Julie Nesbitt