Newly Listed At in the Shenandoah Valley area 22602 ⁞ $450,000If you’re comparing detached homes to buy in 22602 in Winchester we’ve collected some matters for your review. These should be helpful if you're looking at a home like Raven Oaks Dr.
Real Estate Matters About Frederick County
- The median age of homes in Frederick County is 1 years. Raven Oaks Dr is 0 years old.
- Frederick County has an average price per square foot of $208 . Above all, Raven Oaks Dr is $263 per sqft.
- The average days on market in Frederick County is 136 days.
- The average living area in Frederick County is 2,192 sqft. Above all, Raven Oaks Dr has 1,790 sqft of living area.
- Did you know that vinyl siding is the most common type of exterior in Frederick County?
Sales centers are OPEN! As we continue to implement social distancing measures and for the safety of everyone, we are encouraging visitors to call ahead to schedule a timeslot, if possible. Virtual appointments are available as well! Residents ... [Read more]$471,492 ⁞ 3 bed ⁞ 2 bath ⁞ 0 half-bath ⁞ 1,790 sqft ⁞ Raven Oaks Dr Winchester 22602 VA
How Much Home Can You Get In Frederick County For Around $471,492?Are you wondering how much living area you can purchase for the same price as Raven Oaks Dr? The shows the sizes of other mid-sized detached homes now on the market in Frederick County. All of these detached homes cost around as much as Raven Oaks Dr.
|Mid-Sized (1501 to 2,000 sqft)||5 Active|
|Large (2001 to 2,500 sqft)||2 Active|
|Big (2501 to 3,000 sqft)||6 Active|
|Sprawling (4,001 sqft and up)||1 Active|
Sales centers are OPEN! As we continue to implement social distancing measures and for the safety of everyone, we are encouraging visitors to call ahead to schedule a timeslot, if possible. Virtual appointments are available as well! Residents ... [Read more]
3 beds, 2 full baths
Home size: 1,790 sqft
Added: 01/18/22, Last Updated: 01/21/2022
Property Type: Detached Home for Sale
MLS Number: VAFV2004186
Subdivision: Raven Oaks<!--
List Price: 471492.00-->
Winchester Home Buying Pointers
Will's pointers of the day for buyers looking at Raven Oaks Dr in WinchesterThis property is available asking $471,492. A home is still considered a great investment. However, the most important role of a home is to be a comfortable, safe place where you want to live. In Frederick County, detached homes are commonly 1 years old. Will Nesbitt has a lot of local knowledge about real estate in 22602 in Winchester.
More Listings Comparable To Raven Oaks DrWill Nesbitt can help you, if you would like to find out more about Raven Oaks Dr or any of the places below. On the other hand, if needed, he can provide details and more information. "I enjoy what I do because I'm good at what I do."
- $490,000: 231 Rustic Ave, Broadway, VA 22815 | None, N/A | Comparables |
- $480,000: 218 Apple Core Rd, Linden, VA 22642 | Apple Mt Lake | Comparables |
- $465,000: 1117 Caroline St, Winchester, VA 22601 | Old Fort Addition | Comparables |
- $410,000: 1330 Reliance Rd, Middletown, VA 22645 | None Available | Comparables |
Why Nesbitt Realty?
Why do buyers choose Nesbitt Realty?