Julie can help you find a mid-sized 4 bedroom place for roughly $350,000Julie Nesbitt is very proactive and stands ready to serve buyer clients in Chester Gap. If you're just considering options but not yet ready to move, Julie is patient and bright. When you're ready to move forward she can help you navigate through the reams of paperwork that will make your dreams become reality. If you're shopping for homes, every search is going to be framed by your purchase price range. How much do you want to pay? This property in Rappahannock County is advertised for sale for $325,000. If you're looking for your choices in Chester Gap and your property buying budget is about $350,000, you may want to contact Julie Nesbitt about what's available in the Chester Gap area. Julie Nesbitt is available, if you would like to visit a mid-sized 4 bedroom detached home for roughly $350,000 comparable to any of the homes below. 13 Windy Hill Ln is a mid-sized 4 bedroom detached home for roughly $350,000.
Looking for a place to call home with two living spaces? This home is perfect for dual living spaces, possibly an in-law space or adult children living space. Located outside Front Royal, close to I-66 in desired Rappahannock County. ... [Read more]$325,000 ↔ 4 BR ↔ 3 BA ↔ 0 HB ↔ Chester Gap VA
Suggestions for purchasers pondering a mid-sized 4 bedroom property for roughly $350,000
How Much Home Can You Get In 22623 for around $350,000?
|Modest (1101 to 1,500 sqft)||1 Active|
Nesbitt Realty saves buyer's money.Julie Nesbitt appreciates the opportunity to be of service and can help you Choose the most compatible mid-sized 4 bedroom detached home for roughly $350,000 for you. Call (703)765-0300 to learn more about how rebates work and how much you can save with Julie Nesbitt. Reach out to Julie Nesbitt to learn more from a hard-working pro on Chester Gap, Virginia real estate.
- More about buying with Julie Nesbitt as your Realtor
- Get in touch with Julie Nesbitt
Nesbitt Realty Top TenIt's so hard to pick just ten ... and even harder to rank them. Nesbitt Realty's favorite communities, in order of preference:
- Luray - Hands down winner. I like the price, the community and the choices.
- Fort Valley - Fort Valley is beautiful, but in some ways a little too remote.
- Huntly - Huntly and the nearby area is beautiful. The prices are a little higher in Rappahannock though.
- Linden - If I needed to commute to Northern Virginia daily, this might be my first choice.
- Toms Brook - Shenandoah Valley living through and through.
- Mount Jackson - Small town living with gorgeous views of the valley.
- Shenandoah - I love the price and the small town feel.
- Washington - Picturesque quaint town surrounded by farmlands and beautiful countryside, what's not to like --- except the price.
- Rileyville - Couched between the parks and the South Fork, this is great place to buy.
- Winchester - A fun little city with so much to do and so many choices.