Nesbitt can help you find a luxury property in 22625If you're thinking about a luxury property in 22625, then you're going to want to think about square-footage.
Large Detached Home For $309,500 in 22625 in Cross JunctionNesbitt Realty informs us that, depending upon your pre-approved price limit, you might want to dream about this detached home at 322 Overlook Dr which is on the market $309,500. But, the average living area of detached homes in Cross Junction is 1,916 sqft. Nesbitt Realty is available, if you would like to learn more about a luxury property in 22625 comparable to any of the homes below. 322 Overlook Dr is a luxury property in 22625.
Welcome to this spectacular 3 finished leveled home that has 3 bedrooms, 2 full baths and 2 half baths with the spacious primary bedroom on the main level. As you enter the home you'll notice a stunning wooden featured wall that compliments ... [Read more]$309,500 ↔ 3 BR ↔ 2 BA ↔ 2 HB ↔ 1,716 SQFT ↔ Cross Junction 22625 VA
Deliberating the possibility of a luxury property in 22625? Compare these suggestions.Nesbitt Realty for a complete list of luxury property in 22625 real estate Listed. We're here when you need us. All the residences in this table are about the same living area as 322 Overlook Dr. Why compare properties of a similar size to 322 Overlook Dr in Cross Junction? As a matter of fact, by comparing similarly-sized detached homes, a purchaser can better understand the asking price and the real estate market in Cross Junction.
Communities In Frederick County Around $309,500
|None Available||5 Active|
|Lake Holiday Estates||2 Active|
|Wilde Acres||2 Active|
|Frederick Co.||1 Active|
|Stephens City||1 Active|
|Shenandoah Hills||1 Active|
|Hamilton Court||1 Active|
|Wilde Acres/ Mtn Falls||1 Active|
|Lakeside Estates||1 Active|
|Wilde Acres||1 Active|
|Snowden Bridge||1 Active|
|Shawnee Land||1 Active|
|Timber Ridge Farms||1 Active|
|Pembridge Heights||1 Active|
No one knows more about the local real estate market than Nesbitt Realty.Nesbitt Realty appreciates the opportunity to be of service and can help you Find the ideal luxury property in 22625 for you. If you have questions about this home in 22625 in Frederick County, talk to Nesbitt Realty. We can help.
Nesbitt Realty Top TenIt's so hard to pick just ten ... and even harder to rank them. Nesbitt Realty's favorite communities, in order of preference:
- Luray - Hands down winner. I like the price, the community and the choices.
- Fort Valley - Fort Valley is beautiful, but in some ways a little too remote.
- Huntly - Huntly and the nearby area is beautiful. The prices are a little higher in Rappahannock though.
- Linden - If I needed to commute to Northern Virginia daily, this might be my first choice.
- Toms Brook - Shenandoah Valley living through and through.
- Mount Jackson - Small town living with gorgeous views of the valley.
- Shenandoah - I love the price and the small town feel.
- Washington - Picturesque quaint town surrounded by farmlands and beautiful countryside, what's not to like --- except the price.
- Rileyville - Couched between the parks and the South Fork, this is great place to buy.
- Winchester - A fun little city with so much to do and so many choices.