Will can help you find a modest 2 bedroom place of residence for roughly $200,000Most people buy only a few residences in their lifetime, usually with quite a few years in between each purchase. Even if you’ve done it before, laws and regulations change. Furthermore, Will Nesbitt has already handled more transactions in Warren County in the last year than most purchaser will face in a lifetime. For just $215,000, you can call this property in Front Royal yours. The median age of properties in Shenandoah Shores is 19 years old. The median age of places in Warren County is 19 years old. If you want a modest 2 bedroom dwelling for roughly $200,000, take a look at the listings below. Will Nesbitt is never pushing you for the bigger purchase. Instead, Will Nesbitt wants to help you find the best choice of home for your budget. Will Nesbitt is available, if you would like to find out more about a modest 2 bedroom detached home for roughly $200,000 like any of the homes below. 37 Beech Rd is a modest 2 bedroom property for roughly $200,000.
Act Fast! This meticulously kept ranch home is perfection and a short walk or ride to the banks of the Shenandoah River! Optimum potential for first-time homebuyers, those downsizing, or someone looking for a quaint weekend retreat or a ... [Read more]$215,000 -- 2 bed -- 1 bath -- 0 half-bath -- 740 sqft -- 37 Beech Rd Front Royal 22630 VA
Considering a modest 2 bedroom place for roughly $200,000? Compare these suggestions.
- $224,900: 165 Caldwell Ln, Winchester, VA 22602 | None Available | Comparables |
- $209,000: 326 Massanutten, Strasburg, VA 22657 | Town of Strasburg | Comparables |
- $239,900: 919 Mine Mountain Ln, Fort Valley, VA 22652 | Mine Mountain | Comparables |
- $222,900: Tbd Collins Ave, Luray, VA 22835 | None Available | Comparables |
- $215,000: 10332 Senedo Rd, Mount Jackson, VA 22842 | None | Comparables |
- $199,000: 414 Duncan Ave, Front Royal, VA 22630 | Viscose City | Comparables |
How Much Home Can You Get In 22630 for around $200,000?
|Small (701 to 1,100 sqft)||5 Active|
|Modest (1101 to 1,500 sqft)||2 Active|
|Mid-Sized (1501 to 2,000 sqft)||1 Active|
Contact Will NesbittContact Will Nesbitt to find the dream modest 2 bedroom detached home for roughly $200,000 for you. Email Nesbitt Realty to learn more from the specialists on Front Royal, Virginia real estate.
- More about buying with Will Nesbitt as your Realtor
- Get in touch with Will Nesbitt
Why Nesbitt Realty?
Why do buyers choose Nesbitt Realty?