Take A Look At in the Shenandoah Valley area 22630 :-: $400,000930 Mountain Heights Rd in 22630 may be a great place for some buyers. In contrast, you'll want to get some basic s about the area to know if this is the home for you.
Warren County Considerations
- The average days on market in Warren County is 58 days.
- The average living area in Warren County is 1,846 sqft. Above all, 930 Mountain Heights Rd has 1,288 sqft of living area.
- Warren County has an average price per square foot of $251 . But, 930 Mountain Heights Rd is $291 per sqft.
- Did you know that vinyl siding is the most common type of exterior in Warren County?
- 171 Vaught Dr is the least expensive home in Warren County. 171 Vaught Dr is listed for $115,000. However, 5201 Reliance is the highest-priced home in Warren County. 5201 Reliance is asking $1,500,000.
- The median age of homes in Warren County is 20 years. 930 Mountain Heights Rd is 0 years old.
Act quickly to turn this spec house (3 lots available to choose from) into your custom dream home! Nestled on 1.3+ lovely acres with mountain views and a dream location less than a mile from Lake Front Royal & Appalachian trail access (off ... [Read more]$375,000 :-: 3 bed :-: 2 bath :-: 0 half-bath :-: 1,288 sqft :-: 930 Mountain Heights Rd Front Royal 22630 VA Updated information about 930 Mountain Heights Rd :-: Lake Front Royal :-: Front Royal :-: 22630 :-:
Front Royal Home Buying Clues
Will's suggestions of the day for buyers looking at 930 Mountain Heights Rd in Front RoyalShoppers rely on Will Nesbitt's expertise and experience in Warren County. Will Nesbitt's knowledge of the Front Royal real estate market can factor into a buyer's offer on a specific property. Most of the places in Lake Front Royal were built in 2020. Most of the properties in Warren County were built in 2001. You can purchase 930 Mountain Heights Rd Front Royal VA 22630 for roughly $400,000. This property has 1,288 sqft of above grade living area. Moreover, Will Nesbitt can provide objective info about 930 Mountain Heights Rd and help you use that information to help you determine if this residence has what you need.
Additional Listings About The Same PriceWill Nesbitt can help you, if you would like to tour 930 Mountain Heights Rd or any of the places below. On the other hand, if needed, he can provide details and more information. "I've been doing this for a while and it shows. I know my business and would love to put my experience to work for you."
- $379,999: 113 Nathan Dr, Stephens City, VA 22655 | Southern Hills | Comparables |
- $369,000: 142 Waterside Ln, Cross Junction, VA 22625 | Lake Holiday Estates | Comparables |
- $430,000: 168 Savannah Dr, Strasburg, VA 22657 | None | Comparables |
- $399,000: 5054 Barley Dr, Stephens City, VA 22655 | Barley | Comparables |
- $450,000: 17 Yorktown Ct, Front Royal, VA 22630 | Williamsburg Estates | Comparables |
- $389,900: 303 Whispering Pine Ln, Bentonville, VA 22610 | None Available | Comparables |
- $449,900: 1197 Senseny Rd, Winchester, VA 22602 | Hayes | Comparables |
- $425,000: 106 Hickory Rd, Front Royal, VA 22630 | Royal View Estates | Comparables |
- $359,900: 827 Fall Run Ln, Winchester, VA 22602 | Fall Run Forest | Comparables |
- $429,000: 202 Lazy Livin Ln, Front Royal, VA 22630 | High Knob | Comparables |
Our favorite communities along the South Fork of the Shenandoah RiverNesbitt Realty can help you find real estate. Check out these map searches:
- Bentonville real estate
- Browntown real estate
- Elkton real estate for sale
- Front Royal real estate
- Luray real estate
- Rileyville real estate
- Shenandoah real estate
- Stanley real estate