Would You Pay $349,000 For A Luxury Place In Stephens City?It’s a good idea to learn all you can about residences in the 22655 in Stephens City area if you’re contemplating buying a home such as 114 Lakewood Dr.
Frederick County Basics
- The average days on market in Frederick County is 84 days.
- The average living area in Frederick County is 2,049 sqft. But, 114 Lakewood Dr has 1,372 sqft of living area.
- Frederick County has an average price per square foot of $254 . Still, 114 Lakewood Dr is $254 per sqft.
- Did you know that vinyl siding is the most common type of exterior in Frederick County?
- 285 Wolfrey Ln is the least expensive home in Frederick County. 285 Wolfrey Ln is listed for $89,900. On the other hand, 5522 Cedar Creek Grade is the highest-priced home in Frederick County. 5522 Cedar Creek Grade is asking $3,249,999.
- The median age of homes in Frederick County is 10 years. 114 Lakewood Dr is 33 years old.
This gorgeous home on the hill is move-in ready! Surrounded by large mature trees, the large screened-in front porch makes for the perfect spot to sit and enjoy the breeze with your morning cup of coffee. Enter in to this home to find new ... [Read more]$349,000 :: 3 BR :: 2 BA :: 1 HB :: 1,372 SQFT :: 114 Lakewood Dr Stephens City 22655 VA :: Lakewood Manor ::
How Much Home Can You Get In 22655 For Around $349,000?Are you wondering how much living area you can purchase for the same price as 114 Lakewood Dr? The shows the sizes of other mid-sized homes now listed in 22655. All of these detached homes cost roughly as much as 114 Lakewood Dr. 22655 || Beds: 3 || Baths: 2 || Half-Baths: 1 || Living Area: 1,372 || Days On Market: 8 || || Lakewood Manor || Buyer's Rebate From Nesbitt Realty: $1,354 || MLS: VAFV2001642
Stephens City Home Buying Clues
Will's helpful information of the day for buyers looking at 114 Lakewood Dr in Stephens CityWill Nesbitt's knowledge of the area and of the real estate industry make Nesbitt Realty a terrific licensed real estate adviser and ally in what can be a very stressful time. You can buy 114 Lakewood Dr Stephens City VA 22655 for roughly $350,000. This dwelling has 1,372 sqft of above grade living area. Detached Homes in Frederick County are close to 10 years old. The internet and technology have changed the real estate industry dramatically over the past few years. Thus, while some Realtors have adapted well, others are still trying to catch up. For this reason, choose wisely. Will Nesbitt uses the latest technology to get results for our property hunters.
Also ListedWill Nesbitt can guide you, if you would like to take a closer look at 114 Lakewood Dr or any of the properties below. On the other hand, if needed, he can provide details and more information. "I've been doing this for a while and it shows. I know my business and would love to put my experience to work for you."
- $399,900: 400 Chestnut Hills Dr, Front Royal, VA 22630 | Shenandoah Shores | Comparables |
- $319,900: 125 Meadowbrooke Pl, Winchester, VA 22602 | Greenwood Heights | Comparables |
- $357,000: 138 Buchannan Dr, Stephens City, VA 22655 | Jefferson Village | Comparables |
- $375,000: 455 Hunting Ridge Rd, Winchester, VA 22603 | None Available | Comparables |
- $389,000: 126 Curls Rd, Bentonville, VA 22610 | None Available | Comparables |
- $319,900: D-7 Dogwood, Winchester, VA 22602 | Shawneeland | Comparables |
- $319,900: D-6 Dogwood Trl, Winchester, VA 22602 | Shawneeland | Comparables |