Striking 3-bedroom Detached Home ⁙ Broadway VA 22815It’s a good idea to learn all you can about residences in the Broadway, Virginia area if you’re thinking about buying a detached home like 2034 Supinlick Ridge Rd.
Shenandoah County Data
- The average days on market in Shenandoah County is 77 days.
- The average living area in Shenandoah County is 2,048 sqft. But, 2034 Supinlick Ridge Rd has 1,076 sqft of living area.
- Shenandoah County has an average price per square foot of $172 . Still, 2034 Supinlick Ridge Rd is $172 per sqft.
- Did you know that vinyl siding is the most common type of exterior in Shenandoah County?
- 80 Quicksburg Mill Ln is the least expensive home in Shenandoah County. 80 Quicksburg Mill Ln is listed for $49,900. Conversely, 548 Rocky Top Ln is the highest-priced home in Shenandoah County. 548 Rocky Top Ln is asking $3,195,000.
- The median age of homes in Shenandoah County is 41 years. 2034 Supinlick Ridge Rd is 41 years old.
"1.924 Acres of a Golden View" You will love this 1.5 level chalet nestled in the woods on South Supinlick Ridge - 3BR/2BA - 10 minutes to Bryce Resort Center - Paved Roads - Upper level has sitting room with views- 1 Bedroom - 1 Full bath - ... [Read more]$185,000 ⁙ 3 BR ⁙ 2 BA ⁙ 0 HB ⁙ 1,076 SQFT ⁙ 2034 Supinlick Ridge Rd Broadway 22815 VA ⁙ Sunset Ridge ⁙
About The Same Size As 2034 Supinlick Ridge Rd?All the homes in this table are around the same living area as 2034 Supinlick Ridge Rd. Why compare properties of a similar size to 2034 Supinlick Ridge Rd in the Shenandoah Valley? In fact, by comparing similarly sized detached homes, a home hunter can know the asking price and the real estate market in the Shenandoah Valley area.
|New Market||3 Active|
|Front Royal||3 Active|
|Chester Gap||1 Active|
|Mount Jackson||1 Active|
|Toms Brook||1 Active|
|Stephens City||1 Active|
Broadway Home Buying Pointers
Nesbitt's pro tips of the day for buyers looking at 2034 Supinlick Ridge Rd in BroadwayYou do not have to work with an agent who also works with sellers, unless you want to. Nesbitt Realty helps buyers who want to buy in Broadway. 2034 Supinlick Ridge Rd is currently for sale at $185,000. This home has 1,076 sqft of above grade living area. Nesbitt Realty will rebate about $ to our client when they use Nesbitt Realty as their buyer agent. In this community, homes are typically 41 years old. Get a purchaser's rebate, without working with a corporate team. Nesbitt Realty offers a rebate to purchasers but we do so while providing hands-on one-on-one client support. Nesbitt Realty will work with you from your first search until settlement to make things your expectations come true!
Additional Listings About The Same PriceNesbitt Realty can aid you, if you would like to inspect 2034 Supinlick Ridge Rd or any of the residences below. What is more, if needed, we can provide details and more information. "We appreciate every opportunity and love the fact that you picked us."
- $229,000: 412 Winchester Dr, Winchester, VA 22602 | Wild Acres | Comparables |
- $229,900: 144 Spiker Ln, Strasburg, VA 22657 | None | Comparables |
- $239,500: 501 Worlds End Ln, Linden, VA 22642 | Skyland Estates | Comparables |
- $229,000: 511 Frederick Ave, Front Royal, VA 22630 | Blue Ridge Heights | Comparables |
- $164,000: 712 Blackberry Ln, New Market, VA 22844 | Sundance Retreat | Comparables |
- $249,999: 3694 N East Side Hwy, Elkton, VA 22827 | None | Comparables |
- $165,000: 881 Water St, Edinburg, VA 22824 | None | Comparables |
- $229,900: 1373 Park Line Rd, Stanley, VA 22851 | Skyline Lakes | Comparables |
- $159,900: 409 Winchester Dr, Winchester, VA 22602 | Wilde Acres/ Mtn Falls | Comparables |
- $219,900: 502 Viscose Ave, Front Royal, VA 22630 | Viscose City | Comparables |