$310,000 Advertised For Sale At 215 Lynn Dr In Frederick CountyIt’s a good idea to learn all you can about real estate in the Shenandoah Valley when you’re reflecting on the thought of purchasing a new place of residence such as 215 Lynn Dr.
Real Estate Bits of Information About The 22655 Area
- The median age of homes in the 22655 area is 23 years. 215 Lynn Dr is 21 years old.
- The 22655 Area has an average price per square foot of $280 . Nevertheless, 215 Lynn Dr is $228 per sqft.
- The average days on market in the 22655 area is 48 days.
- The average living area in the 22655 area is 2,118 sqft. Still, 215 Lynn Dr has 1,360 sqft of living area.
- Did you know that vinyl siding is the most common type of exterior in the 22655 area?
One level living at it's best! Sparkling clean and move in ready. Truly one of the most improved lots in this subdivision. This home has an open concept with vaulted ceilings in the great room and the primary bedroom. Fresh paint throughout. ... [Read more]$310,000 ‧ 2 BR ‧ 2 BA ‧ 0 HB ‧ 1,360 SQFT ‧ 215 Lynn Dr Stephens City 22655 VA
How Much Home Can You Get In Frederick County For Around $310,000?Are you wondering how much living area you can purchase for the same price as 215 Lynn Dr? The shows the sizes of other mid-sized homes now listed in Frederick County. All of these properties cost approximately as much as 215 Lynn Dr.
|Small (701 to 1,100 sqft)||1 Active|
|Modest (1101 to 1,500 sqft)||10 Active|
|Mid-Sized (1501 to 2,000 sqft)||9 Active|
|Large (2001 to 2,500 sqft)||6 Active|
Stephens City Home Buying Clues
Nesbitt's surprising tips of the day for buyers looking at 215 Lynn Dr in Stephens CityNesbitt Realty has access to data that can help you appreciate the value of real estate at 215 Lynn Dr or anywhere in Frederick County. Accordingly, ask us to find out how much the duplex seller paid for the real estate. This real property in 22655 is selling for $310,000. Listings in Autumn Glen were built in 1986. Home Purchasers in Stephens City have a tremendous (almost overwhelming) amount of information at their fingertips. This includes data on comparable sales, school district reports, walkability, and more. However, don't underestimate the kind of advice you'd get from an agent---the Realtor that works directly with you. On the other hand, Nesbitt Realty has up-to-the-minute real-world knowledge of market trends. Thus, we can also identify unseen circumstances that affect a home's price. For example, anything from a cracked foundation or a dead boiler to whether there's been a recent school redistricting or a zoning change in the area can greatly affect the value of a property. Nesbitt Realty would enjoy assisting you with your purchase in 22655 in Frederick County.
Also ListedNesbitt Realty can guide you, if you would like to view 215 Lynn Dr or any of the residences below. In addition, if needed, we can provide details and more information. "Our small business gets big results."
- $289,000: 487 Stonewall St, Strasburg, VA 22657 | None | Comparables |
- $289,000: 489 Stonewall St, Strasburg, VA 22657 | None | Comparables |
- $289,000: 491 Stonewall St, Strasburg, VA 22657 | None | Comparables |
- $289,000: 493 Stonewall St, Strasburg, VA 22657 | None | Comparables |
- $279,900: 132 W Strasburg Rd, Front Royal, VA 22630 | Riverton | Comparables |
Nesbitt Realty Can Help On the South Fork of the Shenandoah River?Contact Nesbitt Realty or check out our fast and free links to real estate listed for sale:
- In Bentonville
- In Browntown
- In Elkton
- In Front Royal
- In Luray
- In Rileyville
- In Shenandoah
- In Stanley