Valuable Basics About Homes Listed For Sale In Frederick County
Are You Desiring No Less Than 1,700 Sqft Of Detached Home In 22655 in Frederick County?Julie Nesbitt informs us that, depending upon your budget, you might want to deliberate on this property at 109 Rosie Ct which is listed $324,000. But even so, the average living area of homes in the Stephens City area is 2,147 sqft.
MOTIVATED SELLER! PRICE REDUCED !OWNER OFFERING $5000 IN CLOSING COST ASSISTANCE! Welcome home to 109 Rosie Ct! This beautiful home in desirable Stephens City offers 4 bedrooms, 2.5 bathrooms on a quiet cul-de-sac lot. This move-in ready ... [Read more]$324,000 ⁝ 4 BR ⁝ 2 BA ⁝ 1 HB ⁝ Stephens City VA
How Much Home Can You Get In Stephens City For Around $324,000Are you wondering how much living area you can purchase for the same price as 109 Rosie Ct? The shows the sizes of other large places now listed in Stephens City. All of these properties cost close to as much as 109 Rosie Ct. 22655 || Beds: 4 || Baths: 2 || Half-Baths: 1 || Living Area: 1,543 || Days On Market: 23 || || Village At Sherando || Buyer's Rebate From Nesbitt Realty: $1,187 || MLS: VAFV2000864
Stephens City Home Buying Tips
Julie's suggestions of the day for buyers looking at 109 Rosie Ct in Stephens CityPurchasing a detached home can be worrisome. Investing in a home in 22655 in Stephens City can be even more toilsome. In a difficult time it's a good idea to get objective words to the wise from a local Realtor like Julie Nesbitt. Detached Homes in Village At Sherando are close to 23 years old. This real estate is on the market for $324,000. Home Purchasers trust Julie Nesbitt's expertise and experience in Frederick County. Julie Nesbitt's knowledge of the Stephens City real estate market can factor into a buyer's offer on a specific property.
Compare 109 Rosie Ct ToJulie Nesbitt can help you, if you would like to check out 109 Rosie Ct or any of the residences below. Moreover, if needed, she can provide details and more information. "I'll take the worries out of your real estate goals."
Nesbitt Realty is a tiny brokerage serving 22655 in Frederick County.Contact Julie Nesbitt to learn more from a super specialist on Stephens City real estate.
Nesbitt Realty Top TenThis is tough, but we had to, these are Nesbitt Realty's favorite communities, in order of preference:
- Luray - Hands down winner. I like the price, the community and the choices.
- Fort Valley - Fort Valley is beautiful, but in some ways a little too remote.
- Huntly - Huntly and the nearby area is beautiful. The prices are a little higher in Rappahannock though.
- Linden - If I needed to commute to Northern Virginia daily, this might be my first choice.
- Toms Brook - Shenandoah Valley living through and through.
- Mount Jackson - Small town living with gorgeous views of the valley.
- Shenandoah - I love the price and the small town feel.
- Washington - Picturesque quaint town surrounded by farmlands and beautiful countryside, what's not to like --- except the price.
- Rileyville - Couched between the parks and the South Fork, this is great place to buy.
- Winchester - A fun little city with so much to do and so many choices.