$461,998 ↔ 4 Bedroom in 22630 at Happy Creek Knolls
Big Residence For $461,998 in 22630 in Warren CountyWill Nesbitt informs us that, depending upon your pre-approved price limit, you might want to mull over this property at 1113 Happy Ridge Dr which is listed $461,998. In contrast, the average living area of homes in the 22630 area is 1,812 sqft. $461,998 ↔ 4 bed ↔ 4 bath ↔ 1 half-bath ↔ Front Royal VA
Spacious 4 Bedroom 4.5 Bath home located in desired family oriented Happy Creek Knolls Subdivision. New granite countertops, updated (dishwasher, microwave, stove). Vaulted ceiling in living room with propane fireplace (propane tank leased). ... [Read more]Read more about
Price: $461,998 : 1113 Happy Ridge Dr, Front Royal, VA 22630 || Beds: 4 || Baths: 4 || Half-Baths: 1 || Living Area: 2,265 || Days On Market: 9 || || Happy Creek Knolls || Buyer's Rebate From Nesbitt Realty: $2,190 || MLS: VAWR2000522
Spacious 4 Bedroom 4.5 Bath home located in desired family oriented Happy Creek Knolls Subdivision. New granite countertops, updated (dishwasher, microwave, stove). Vaulted ceiling in living room with propane fireplace (propane tank leased). ... [Read more]
Front Royal Home Buying Pointers
Will's advice of the day for buyers looking at 1113 Happy Ridge Dr in Front RoyalCompare this detached home at 1113 Happy Ridge Dr to others in 22630 to understand what $450,000 can buy in 22630. Don’t wait until you’ve discovered a place of residence in 22630 in Warren County to get approved for a mortgage, investigate insurance, or consider a moving schedule. Besides, Will Nesbitt can help with the preliminary work of purchasing. In Happy Creek Knolls, properties are typically 18 years old. Will Nesbitt is consultive and tireless for home buyers in Warren County.
More Listings Comparable To 1113 Happy Ridge DrWill Nesbitt can help you, if you would like to stop by 1113 Happy Ridge Dr or any of the homes below. Further, if needed, he can provide details and more information. "When you need us call me at (703)765-0300."
Nesbitt Realty Top TenThis is tough, but we had to, these are Nesbitt Realty's favorite communities, in order of preference:
- Luray - Hands down winner. I like the price, the community and the choices.
- Fort Valley - Fort Valley is beautiful, but in some ways a little too remote.
- Huntly - Huntly and the nearby area is beautiful. The prices are a little higher in Rappahannock though.
- Linden - If I needed to commute to Northern Virginia daily, this might be my first choice.
- Toms Brook - Shenandoah Valley living through and through.
- Mount Jackson - Small town living with gorgeous views of the valley.
- Shenandoah - I love the price and the small town feel.
- Washington - Picturesque quaint town surrounded by farmlands and beautiful countryside, what's not to like --- except the price.
- Rileyville - Couched between the parks and the South Fork, this is great place to buy.
- Winchester - A fun little city with so much to do and so many choices.