3 Bedroom Detached Home in 22652 in Shenandoah County For $379,9001716 Fort Valley Rd is located in the Fort Valley area of the Shenandoah Valley region. Here are a couple of facts for purchasers who are looking at this area to mull over.
The Fort Valley Area Pieces of Info
- The average days on market in the Fort Valley area is 50 days.
- The average living area in the Fort Valley area is 1,883 sqft. But, 1716 Fort Valley Rd has 1,500 sqft of living area.
- The Fort Valley Area has an average price per square foot of $203 . However, 1716 Fort Valley Rd is $253 per sqft.
- Did you know that hardiplank type is the most common type of exterior in the Fort Valley area?
- 246 Crosswoods Dr is the least expensive home in the Fort Valley area. 246 Crosswoods Dr is listed for $249,900. In contrast, 109 Nazareth Dr is the highest-priced home in the Fort Valley area. 109 Nazareth Dr is asking $479,900.
- The median age of homes in the Fort Valley area is 15 years. 1716 Fort Valley Rd is 3 years old.
Like New 3 Bedroom 2 Bath Ranch Style House in the Beautiful Fort Valley Va on 1.36 Acres ready to move in. Beautiful country setting close to National Forest, Trout Streams, Hiking Trails. Home offers a 2 - Car garage and full basement for ... [Read more]$379,900 |-| 3 bed |-| 2 bath |-| 0 half-bath |-| 1,500 sqft |-| 1716 Fort Valley Rd Fort Valley 22652 VA
About The Same Size As 1716 Fort Valley Rd In Shenandoah County?All the homes in this table are close to the same living area as 1716 Fort Valley Rd. Why compare properties of a similar size to 1716 Fort Valley Rd in Shenandoah County? As a matter of fact, by comparing similarly-sized homes, a buyer client can better understand the asking price and the real estate market in Shenandoah County and the Shenandoah Valley. Think of Nesbitt Realty for buying, selling, renting and property management.
How Much Home Can You Get In 22652 For Around $379,900?Are you wondering how much living area you can purchase for the same price as 1716 Fort Valley Rd? The shows the sizes of other mid-sized homes now selling in 22652. All of these homes cost circa as much as 1716 Fort Valley Rd.
|Modest (1101 to 1,500 sqft)||1 Active|
Price: $379,900 : 1716 Fort Valley Rd, Fort Valley, VA 22652 || Beds: 3 || Baths: 2 || Half-Baths: 0 || Living Area: 1,500 || Days On Market: 9 || || 1716 Fort Valley Rd || Buyer's Rebate From Nesbitt Realty: $1,571 || MLS: VASH2000308
Like New 3 Bedroom 2 Bath Ranch Style House in the Beautiful Fort Valley Va on 1.36 Acres ready to move in. Beautiful country setting close to National Forest, Trout Streams, Hiking Trails. Home offers a 2 - Car garage and full basement for ... [Read more]
Fort Valley Home Buying Clues
Nesbitt's surprising tips of the day for buyers looking at 1716 Fort Valley Rd in Fort ValleyFurther, the recent housing crisis has caused some to question the long-term value of real estate in Shenandoah County, but even in the most recent 10 years, which included quite a few very bad years for housing, values are still up 7.0 percent on a cumulative basis. 1716 Fort Valley Rd will set you back $379,900 if you want to purchase in this area. Nesbitt Realty can give you points about 1716 Fort Valley Rd but most of the ranch/rambler homes in 1716 Fort Valley Rd were built in 1963. There’s a lot of jargon involved in real estate. And, Nesbitt Realty can speak for you and explain industry language plainly and clearly. Give Nesbitt Realty a chance as your Realtor and Nesbitt Realty will demonstrate knowledge, flexibility, problem solving skills and commitment to client.
Also ListedNesbitt Realty can advise you, if you would like to visit 1716 Fort Valley Rd or any of the places below. Moreover, if needed, we can provide details and more information. "No one knows more about the local real estate market than Nesbitt Realty."
- $365,000: 243 Grove Farm Rd, Front Royal, VA 22630 | Fairfield Acres | Comparables |
- $420,000: 217 Kanter Dr, Strasburg, VA 22657 | Taylors Ridge | Comparables |
- $359,900: 177 Punkin Ridge Dr, Clear Brook, VA 22624 | Punkin Ridge Estates | Comparables |
- $359,900: 7545 Supinlick Ridge Rd, Basye, VA 22810 | Bryce Mountain Resort | Comparables |
- $420,000: 1170 Old Charles Town Rd, Stephenson, VA 22656 | Leetown | Comparables |
- $411,268: 284 Cedar Spring Dr, Strasburg, VA 22657 | Cedar Spring | Comparables |
- $395,000: 209 Sulphur Springs Rd, Winchester, VA 22602 | None Available | Comparables |