Julie can help you find a 3 bedroom property for about $400,000It’s a good idea to learn all you can about real estate in the Shenandoah Valley area when you’re considering buying a new detached home such as 109 Carter Pl. As might be expected, Julie Nesbitt is a remarkable real estate professional who comprehends 3 bedroom property for about $400,000 real estate. Ask Julie Nesbitt for insight on what these facts mean for you:
The Winchester Area Points
- The average days on market in the Winchester area is 101 days.
- The average living area in the Winchester area is 2,098 sqft. In contrast, 109 Carter Pl has 1,785 sqft of living area.
- The Winchester Area has an average price per square foot of $232 . Nevertheless, 109 Carter Pl is $213 per sqft.
- Did you know that vinyl siding is the most common type of exterior in the Winchester area?
- 149 Denny is the least expensive home in the Winchester area. 149 Denny is listed for $120,000. But even so, 5522 Cedar Creek Grade is the highest-priced home in the Winchester area. 5522 Cedar Creek Grade is asking $3,950,000.
- The median age of homes in the Winchester area is 3 years. 109 Carter Pl is 53 years old.
Enjoy one level living in this Gorgeous All Brick Rambler, updated throughout with gleaming hardwood floors throughout the main level, freshly painted, all new fixtures, Brand new HVAC & High Efficiency Water Heater * Move In Ready * Screened ... [Read more]$379,900 ※ 3 BR ※ 2 BA ※ 0 HB ※ Winchester VA
More selections home buyers thinking of a 3 bedroom property for about $400,000
How Much Home Can You Get In Winchester for around $400,000?
|Modest (1101 to 1,500 sqft)||4 Active|
|Mid-Sized (1501 to 2,000 sqft)||4 Active|
|Large (2001 to 2,500 sqft)||1 Active|