How Much Is A Recently-built 5-Bedroom Detached Home In 22602?So, is 126 Wales Ct the detached home for you? It could be. But, you have to ask yourself these questions. Can you afford $489,900? Is it actually worth $551,000 or $449,000? How would you like Nesbitt Realty to rebate you $2,411 on this purchase? Are you seeking a very large 5-bedroom detached home in Winchester, Virginia? Do you need 3 full baths and 0 half baths? The number of U.S. households is expected to rise 10 to 15 percent over the next decade. Accordingly, Julie Nesbitt advises, "The increase in U.S. households will create continued high demand for housing, which will of course affect the price of real estate in Winchester."
Communities In 22602 With This Size HomeAll the neighborhoods in this table have detached homes on the market which are around the same living area as 126 Wales Ct. Why identify communities like this? Because, by comparing various places, a shopper can know what is actually available in 22602. Our real estate agents care about our clients and love to help you achieve your real estate goals.
Are You Dreaming About No Less Than 2,800 Sqft Of Residence In 22602 in Winchester?Full details and pictures of
|| Sovereign Village || Buyer's Rebate From Nesbitt Realty: $2,411 || MLS: VAFV2000848
Winchester Home Buying Tips
Julie's useful information of the day for buyers looking at 126 Wales Ct in WinchesterJulie Nesbitt's knowledge of the area and of the real estate industry make Nesbitt Realty a terrific Realtor and ally in what can be a very stressful time. Homes in Frederick County were built in 2009. For just $489,900, you can call this detached home in Winchester yours. As Julie Nesbitt’s client, you can expect honest and ethical treatment in all transaction-related matters. In addition, the first obligation of duty for every Nesbitt Realty agent is to you, the client.
Others Priced Like 126 Wales CtJulie Nesbitt can advise you, if you would like to stop by 126 Wales Ct or any of the places below. On the other hand, if needed, she can provide details and more information. "For real estate in Frederick County, contact me, Julie Nesbitt, at (703)765-0300."
Home size: 2,336 sq.ft.
Subdivision: None Available
Property Type: Detached Home for Sale
Last Updated: 07/31/2021
Home size: 2,716 sq.ft.
Subdivision: Snowden Bridge
Property Type: Detached Home for Sale
Last Updated: 07/30/2021
We sincerely appreciate the opportunity to serve your real estate needs.We're a small real estate business with a giant Internet footprint. Moreover, Nesbitt Realty offers a home shopper's rebate that saves you money when you buy real estate in 22602. Do you have a specific need in 22602 in Winchester? Julie Nesbitt can help.
Why Nesbitt Realty?
Nesbitt Realty Top TenIt's so hard to pick just ten ... and even harder to rank them. Nesbitt Realty's favorite communities, in order of preference:
- Luray - Hands down winner. I like the price, the community and the choices.
- Fort Valley - Fort Valley is beautiful, but in some ways a little too remote.
- Huntly - Huntly and the nearby area is beautiful. The prices are a little higher in Rappahannock though.
- Linden - If I needed to commute to Northern Virginia daily, this might be my first choice.
- Toms Brook - Shenandoah Valley living through and through.
- Mount Jackson - Small town living with gorgeous views of the valley.
- Shenandoah - I love the price and the small town feel.
- Washington - Picturesque quaint town surrounded by farmlands and beautiful countryside, what's not to like --- except the price.
- Rileyville - Couched between the parks and the South Fork, this is great place to buy.
- Winchester - A fun little city with so much to do and so many choices.