How Much Do Detached Homes Cost At Chester Gap in 22623 in Rappahannock County?Buying real estate in the Chester Gap area similar to 127 Nez Perce Way will probably be the biggest financial matter a resident of 22623 in Rappahannock County will ever make. Further, as a bright real estate pro, Julie Nesbitt will be a strong adviser who realizes the information and emotional support that home shoppers need if digging up and purchasing a home in 22623 in Chester Gap. What is more, there will be problems to manage and overcome. In contrast, a real estate sage like Julie can help you to avoid most of the dangers associated with buying a detached home in Chester Gap, Virginia. $269,999 - 2 BR - 2 BA - 1 HB - 1,012 SQFT - Chester Gap 22623 VA
Adorable Updated Colonial Style Home, with 2 Master Bedroom, 2.5 Bath with cottage feel, The home has all new vinyl wood flooring through out home, and recently had eat in kitchen completely redone with all new appliances, washer and dryer, ... [Read more]Read more about 127 Nez Perce Way - Chester Gap - Chester Gap - 22623 -
Chester Gap Home Buying Tips
Julie's suggestions of the day for buyers looking at 127 Nez Perce Way in Chester GapIn fact, the dream time to buy in Chester Gap is entirely subjective. Therefore, if you find the most suitable home now, don’t risk losing it because you’re trying to guess where the housing market in Chester Gap, Virginia is headed. Listings in Chester Gap were built in 2007. Compare this to 40 years of median age for properties in Rappahannock County. 127 Nez Perce Way is in 22623 in Chester Gap and has been available for 1 days. This detached home has 1,012 sqft of above grade living area. The seller is asking $269,999. Whatever you do, don't try to go it alone without professional help. Purchasing a home in 22623 in Rappahannock County is not as easy as it looks.
Compare 127 Nez Perce Way ToJulie Nesbitt can aid you, if you would like to view 127 Nez Perce Way or any of the residences below. In fact, if needed, she can provide details and more information. "For real estate in Rappahannock County, contact me, Julie Nesbitt, at (703)765-0300."
- $299,900: 5171 Barley Dr, Stephens City, VA 22655 | Barley | Comparables |
- $299,900: 103 Bens Ct, Front Royal, VA 22630 | Aspen Hill Farms | Comparables |
- $300,000: 507 Manassas Ave, Front Royal, VA 22630 | Blue Ridge Heights | Comparables |
- $230,000: 109 Haven Ter, Winchester, VA 22602 | Heritage Hills | Comparables |
- $239,900: 98 Cottonwood Dr, Mount Jackson, VA 22842 | Bryce Mountain Resort | Comparables |
- $279,900: 224 & 240 Deer Ln, Luray, VA 22835 | Page Valley Estates | Comparables |
- $245,000: 214 E Queen St, Strasburg, VA 22657 | None Available | Comparables |
- $285,000: 220 Kings Acre Ln, Fort Valley, VA 22652 | Kings Acres | Comparables |