Nesbitt can help you find an early 20th-century 3 bedroom detached home for around $300,000If you're considering a residence like 559 Salem Church Rd, then this can a good place to start your education about buying real estate in the 22655 in Frederick County area. Of course, Nesbitt Realty is a competent real estate agent who understands early 20th-century 3 bedroom detached home for around $300,000 real estate. Ask Nesbitt Realty for insight on what these facts mean for you:
The Stephens City Area Reasons
- The average days on market in the Stephens City area is 37 days.
- The average living area in the Stephens City area is 1,855 sqft. On the other hand, 559 Salem Church Rd has 2,428 sqft of living area.
- The Stephens City Area has an average price per square foot of $198 . But, 559 Salem Church Rd is $134 per sqft.
- Did you know that vinyl siding is the most common type of exterior in the Stephens City area?
- 1085 Filbert St is the least expensive home in the Stephens City area. 1085 Filbert St is listed for $189,000. However, N-1 Nittany South Way is the highest-priced home in the Stephens City area. N-1 Nittany South Way is asking $669,900.
- The median age of homes in the Stephens City area is 34 years. 559 Salem Church Rd is 101 years old.
The new price is due to the seller has relocated and is ready to sell! Renovated in 2018, this 3 Bed/3 bath farmhouse sits on a spacious .68 acre lot. Hardwood & tile floors throughout. Main level laundry, living room, dining room, den (or ... [Read more]$324,900 ⁝ 3 bed ⁝ 3 bath ⁝ 0 half-bath ⁝ 2,428 sqft ⁝ Stephens City 22655 VA
More choices home buyers pondering an early 20th-century 3 bedroom detached home for around $300,000
- $319,900: 1300 Western Ln, Front Royal, VA 22630 | Shen Farms Mt Lake | Comparables |
- $320,000: 2070 Martinsburg Pike, Winchester, VA 22603 | None Available | Comparables |
- $329,000: 816 Butler Ave, Winchester, VA 22601 | Hampton Chase | Comparables |
- $349,900: 146 Bell Haven Cir, Stephens City, VA 22655 | Lakewood Manor | Comparables |
- $325,000: 1185 S Fork Dr, Front Royal, VA 22630 | Riverview | Comparables |
- $344,900: 100 Ginger St, Winchester, VA 22602 | Mill Race Estates | Comparables |
How Much Home Can You Get In Frederick County for around $300,000?
|Small (701 to 1,100 sqft)||2 Active|
|Modest (1101 to 1,500 sqft)||9 Active|
|Mid-Sized (1501 to 2,000 sqft)||4 Active|
|Large (2001 to 2,500 sqft)||5 Active|
Nesbitt Realty is an award-winning business serving Frederick County.Nesbitt Realty appreciates the opportunity to be of service and can help you Find the most compatible early 20th-century 3 bedroom detached home for around $300,000 for you. To view this residence, get in touch with buyers agent Nesbitt Realty. We can aid you with any property entry-level in 22655 in Frederick County.
Why Nesbitt Realty?
Why do buyers choose Nesbitt Realty?