3 Bedroom in 22637 Asking $330,0007980 Northwestern Pike is located in the Gore area of the Shenandoah Valley region. Here are some elements for home shoppers who are looking at this area to ponder.
Real Estate Elements About The Gore Area
- The median age of homes in the Gore area is 0 years. 7980 Northwestern Pike is 23 years old.
- The Gore Area has an average price per square foot of $252 . Above all, 7980 Northwestern Pike is $198 per sqft.
- The average days on market in the Gore area is 76 days.
- The average living area in the Gore area is 1,606 sqft. Nevertheless, 7980 Northwestern Pike has 1,668 sqft of living area.
- Did you know that vinyl siding is the most common type of exterior in the Gore area?
Only 15 minutes to downtown Winchester this home has everything that you are looking for. Ample garage space and great views should put this at the top of every buyers list. An open floor plan and lots of natural light invite you into the main ... [Read more]$330,000 // 3 BR // 2 BA // 0 HB // Gore How Much Is A Raised Ranch/Rambler-Style Place In Gore, Virginia?
Neighborhoods In 22637 With Options Around $330,000All the enclaves in this table have homes listed for sale which are about the same living area as 7980 Northwestern Pike. Why identify neighborhoods like this? Because, by comparing a few places, a home buyer can know what is really available in 22637.
|None Available||2 Active|
Large Home For $330,000 in 22637 in Gore
For Sale In Gore With A GarageWould you like a garage? If so, you're probably interested the the . The table describes how many residences listed for sale for approximately $330,000 have a garage in Gore. Updated information about
Price: $330,000 : 7980 Northwestern Pike, Gore, VA 22637 || Beds: 3 || Baths: 2 || Half-Baths: 0 || Living Area: 1,668 || Days On Market: 1 || || 7980 Northwestern Pike || Buyer's Rebate From Nesbitt Realty: $1,226 || MLS: VAFV2000170
Only 15 minutes to downtown Winchester this home has everything that you are looking for. Ample garage space and great views should put this at the top of every buyers list. An open floor plan and lots of natural light invite you into the main ... [Read more]