Julie can help you find a mid-sized entry-level detached homeJulie Nesbitt can help you find opportunities in 22603 in Winchester not listed on home search sites and can help you avoid out-of-date listings that might be showing up as listed online but are no longer selling. 2070 Martinsburg Pike Winchester VA 22603 is in 2070 Martinsburg Pike and the 22603 Zip code and is currently for sale for $320,000. This home has 1,243 sqft of above grade living area. The median age of places in Winchester is 1 years old. If you want a mid-sized entry-level detached home, take a look at the listings below. Julie Nesbitt is a full-time, aggressive Realtor. Julie Nesbitt is available, if you would like to inspect a mid-sized entry-level detached home like any of the detached homes below. 2070 Martinsburg Pike is a mid-sized entry-level detached home.
We get it... the market is brutal right now, and it gets to the point where you feel like you're never going to find a home that checks most of your boxes. And then this cutie hits the market! "Oh, I can have real wood floors!?!" CHECK! ... [Read more]$320,000 ↔ 3 bed ↔ 2 bath ↔ 0 half-bath ↔ 1,243 sqft ↔ 2070 Martinsburg Pike Winchester 22603 VA
Thinking about a mid-sized entry-level detached home? Compare these suggestions.
- $349,000: 222 Meadow Dr, Edinburg, VA 22824 | Windsor Farms | Comparables |
- $362,500: 131 Cody Dr, Winchester, VA 22602 | None Available | Comparables |
- $289,000: 5384 Smith Creek Rd, New Market, VA 22844 | None | Comparables |
- $358,900: 2 Oak Crest Dr, Luray, VA 22835 | None Available | Comparables |
- $284,000: 124 Pembridge Dr, Winchester, VA 22602 | Pembridge Heights | Comparables |
- $275,000: 76 Fogle St, Front Royal, VA 22630 | Fogle | Comparables |
How Much Home Can You Get In Frederick County for around $300,000?
|Small (701 to 1,100 sqft)||2 Active|
|Modest (1101 to 1,500 sqft)||9 Active|
|Mid-Sized (1501 to 2,000 sqft)||8 Active|
|Large (2001 to 2,500 sqft)||6 Active|