Striking Affordable Residence ⁙ Strasburg VA 22657372 Branch St is located in the Strasburg area of the Shenandoah Valley region. Here are a number of facts for purchasers who are looking at this area to reflect on.
The 22657 Area Pieces of Info
- The average days on market in the 22657 area is 114 days.
- The average living area in the 22657 area is 1,609 sqft. But, 372 Branch St has 1,288 sqft of living area.
- The 22657 Area has an average price per square foot of $190 . But even so, 372 Branch St is $190 per sqft.
- Did you know that vinyl siding is the most common type of exterior in the 22657 area?
- 337 Capon St is the least expensive home in the 22657 area. 337 Capon St is listed for $89,000. In contrast, 1438 Red Bud Rd is the highest-priced home in the 22657 area. 1438 Red Bud Rd is asking $1,650,000.
- The median age of homes in the 22657 area is 75 years. 372 Branch St is 15 years old.
Small town living in the Town of Strasburg. This comfortable split foyer has walkability to the downtown area, yet minutes to Interstate 81. The upper level has an open living, dining and kitchen area. Laminate flooring is throughout ... [Read more]$245,000 ⁙ 3 bed ⁙ 2 bath ⁙ 0 half-bath ⁙ 1,288 sqft ⁙ Strasburg 22657 VA
About The Same Size As 372 Branch St?All the places in this table are about the same living area as 372 Branch St. Why compare properties of a similar size to 372 Branch St in Strasburg? Furthermore, by comparing similarly-sized detached homes, a buyer client can better understand the asking price and the real estate market in Strasburg. Nobody works harder than Nesbitt Realty.
Communities In 22657 With This Size HomeAll the communities in this table have residences selling which are close to the same living area as 372 Branch St. Why identify communities like this? Because, by comparing various sections, a property hunter can understand what is in reality available in 22657. Nesbitt Realty agents are full-time, local, knowledgeable long-time residents.
Age Of Homes That Cost About As Much As 372 Branch StIs the age of the detached home of importance to you? Detached Homes in Shenandoah County are approximately 42 years old. Furthermore, you might wonder how old are similarly-priced homes listed for sale in Strasburg?
|21st Century (2003 - 2011)||1 Active|
|Late 20th Century (1983 - 1999)||2 Active|
|Mid 20th Century (1938 - 1982)||2 Active|
|Early 20th Century (1900 - 1937)||1 Active|
Strasburg Home Buying Clues
Will's surprising tips of the day for buyers looking at 372 Branch St in StrasburgCompare this detached home at 372 Branch St to others in 22657 to understand what $250,000 can buy in this area. Share your needs and search area with Will Nesbitt. Then Will Nesbitt will find enclaves in Strasburg that you don’t know much about but that might suit your needs better than you’d thought. Detached Homes in Shenandoah County are roughly 42 years old. Will Nesbitt is an ace on Shenandoah County real estate, especially detached homes found in Strasburg.
More Listings Comparable To 372 Branch StWill Nesbitt can help you, if you would like to learn more about 372 Branch St or any of the detached homes below. As a matter of fact, if needed, he can provide details and more information. "For real estate in Shenandoah County, contact me, Will Nesbitt, at (703)765-0300."
- $270,000: 453 Varghese Dr, Strasburg, VA 22657 | Madison Heights | Comparables |
- $229,900: 828 W 13th St, Front Royal, VA 22630 | Royal Village | Comparables |
- $220,000: 401 Ninth Ave, Luray, VA 22835 | None Available | Comparables |
- $210,000: 617 Crow Dr, Winchester, VA 22602 | Mountain Falls Park | Comparables |
- $259,900: 149 River View Pl, Shenandoah, VA 22849 | Shenandoah Gap | Comparables |
- $230,000: 130 Glen Ridge Rd, Winchester, VA 22602 | Highview Manor | Comparables |
- $299,900: 130 Juniper Dr, Front Royal, VA 22630 | Shenandoah Shores | Comparables |