Are You Seeking A 5 Bedroom Real Property For Roughly $600,000?Here’s some reasons about real estate in Winchester. Ultimately, the value of a property can be very subjective. But still, you can compare and contrast these facts with the basic data about 201 Farmer Jebs Ln to help measure market value.
The Winchester Area Basics
- The average days on market in the Winchester area is 78 days.
- The average living area in the Winchester area is 2,104 sqft. Above all, 201 Farmer Jebs Ln has 2,824 sqft of living area.
- The Winchester Area has an average price per square foot of $222 . Above all, 201 Farmer Jebs Ln is $205 per sqft.
- Did you know that vinyl siding is the most common type of exterior in the Winchester area?
- 149 Denny is the least expensive home in the Winchester area. 149 Denny is listed for $120,000. But, 690 Shady Elm Rd is the highest-priced home in the Winchester area. 690 Shady Elm Rd is asking $2,500,000.
- The median age of homes in the Winchester area is 1 years. 201 Farmer Jebs Ln is 17 years old.
Colonial 5 bedroom 4.5 bath with hardwoods on main level, stairs and upper landing. Home sits on private 5 acre lot with privacy surrounding entire home and backs to a tree preserve area. New HVAC on upper level, Timbertex deck and brick paver ... [Read more]$580,000 - 5 bed - 4 bath - 1 half-bath - 2,824 sqft - Winchester 22603 VA What Can I Purchase In 22603 in Winchester For $600,000?
Communities In 22603 With This Size HomeAll the neighborhoods in this table have homes for sale which are close to the same living area as 201 Farmer Jebs Ln. Why identify sections like this? Because, by comparing a number of communities, a property seeker can get what is in fact available in 22603. We appreciate every client and we'd love to help you achieve your real estate goals.
How Much Home Can You Get In Frederick County For Around $580,000?Are you wondering how much living area you can purchase for the same price as 201 Farmer Jebs Ln? The table above shows the sizes of other very large places now listed in Frederick County. All of these homes cost approximately as much as 201 Farmer Jebs Ln.
|Large (2001 to 2,500 sqft)||2 Active|
|Big (2501 to 3,000 sqft)||5 Active|
|Very Large (3001 to 4,000 sqft)||4 Active|
|| Walnut Springs Estates || Buyer's Rebate From Nesbitt Realty: $3,149 || MLS: VAFV164000
Colonial 5 bedroom 4.5 bath with hardwoods on main level, stairs and upper landing. Home sits on private 5 acre lot with privacy surrounding entire home and backs to a tree preserve area. New HVAC on upper level, Timbertex deck and brick paver ... [Read more]