3 Bedroom in 22642 Asking $499,000Let Julie Nesbitt know if you're mulling over the idea of 19th-century properties in Linden. 298 Station Ln is an example of this colonial community in 22642. This interesting detached home advertised for sale at 298 Station Ln is the ideal selection for someone. Not to mention, many buyer clients will be amazed by what this home can provide.
Charming and Updated Farmette!! Don't miss this opportunity to own your piece of history with this charming and updated 1800's farmhouse (addition constructed in 1987). Two adjacent lots are included in the sale making a combined total of ... [Read more]$499,000 /// 3 bed /// 2 bath /// 0 half-bath /// 1,920 sqft /// Linden 22642 VA We love what we do. in this table are around the same living area as 298 Station Ln. Why compare properties of a similar size to 298 Station Ln in 22642? Moreover, by comparing similarly-sized properties, a home hunter can better understand the asking price and the real estate market in 22642."] We sincerely appreciate the opportunity to serve your real estate needs. in this table have places on the market which are circa the same living area as 298 Station Ln. Why identify communities like this? Because, by comparing some neighborhoods, a home buyer can figure out what is exactly available in Warren County."]
How Much Home Can You Get In Warren County For Around $499,000?
|Mid-Sized (1501 to 2,000 sqft)||2 Active|
|Large (2001 to 2,500 sqft)||1 Active|
Linden Home Buying Tips
Julie's surprising tips of the day for buyers looking at 298 Station Ln in LindenJulie Nesbitt is a reliable real estate professional that knows properties in 22642 in Warren County. Most of the detached homes in Warren County were built in 2001. 298 Station Ln Linden VA 22642 has 3 bedrooms and 1,920 sqft. This home is on the market for $499,000. Find out how many days a property has been listed. That can be an indicator of how much and whether the detached home seller is willing to negotiate. For instance, 298 Station Ln has only been on the market 2 days. Still, in Warren County the average days on the market is 83 days.
Related By Price To 298 Station LnJulie Nesbitt can assist you, if you would like to find out more about 298 Station Ln or any of the detached homes below. Moreover, if needed, she can provide details and more information. "I'll go above and beyond to achieve your real estate dreams. "
- $539,900: 2540 Front Royal Pike, Winchester, VA 22602 | None Available | Comparables |
- $545,500: 2086 Jewell Hollow Rd, Luray, VA 22835 | None Available | Comparables |
- $475,000: 4236 Browntown Rd, Front Royal, VA 22630 | Plantation Pines | Comparables |
- $479,000: 120 Oak Hill Dr, Woodstock, VA 22664 | Spring Hollow Estates | Comparables |
- $536,386: Lenore Ln, Winchester, VA 22602 | Raven Oaks | Comparables |
- $471,388: Lenore Ln, Winchester, VA 22602 | Raven Oaks | Comparables |
- $456,867: Lenore Ln, Winchester, VA 22602 | Raven Oaks | Comparables |
- $504,008: 106 Nevermore Dr, Winchester, VA 22602 | Raven Oaks | Comparables |
- $507,990: Abrams Pointe Blvd- Preston, Winchester, VA 22602 | Abrams Pointe | Comparables |
- $466,990: Inverlee Way- Arlington, Winchester, VA 22602 | Raven Oaks | Comparables |
Nesbitt Realty is a tiny operation serving Linden, Virginia.Contact Julie Nesbitt to learn more about how we can save you money on your purchase at 298 Station Ln or anywhere in Warren County.
Are you looking at Warren County?Try our fast and free map search of properties in Warren County.
Why Nesbitt Realty?
Why do buyers choose Nesbitt Realty?