Nesbitt can help you find an entry-level property in 22603According to the National Association of REALTORS®, median single-family existing-home sale prices have increased on average 5.2 percent each year from 1972 through 2014. This real estate is asking $389,900. Most of the places in 311 Hunting Ridge Rd were built in 1990. Most of the detached homes in Frederick County were built in 2013. If you want an entry-level property in 22603, take a look at the listings below. Every day, Nesbitt Realty works real estate in 22603 in Frederick County. Nesbitt Realty is available, if you would like to find out more about an entry-level property in 22603 comparable to any of the properties below. 311 Hunting Ridge Rd is an entry-level property in 22603.
Just Renovated! BRAND NEW 2021 FEATURES: Windows, HVAC System, Electric wire & meter box, Interior Electric Panel, Hardwood Floors in Kitchen, Refinished Hardwood Floors in 3 of the Bedrooms & Hall, Stainless Appliances, Cabinets, Pantry, ... [Read more]$389,900 ‧ 4 BR ‧ 2 BA ‧ 0 HB ‧ 1,772 SQFT ‧ 311 Hunting Ridge Rd Winchester 22603 VA ‧ 311 Hunting Ridge Rd ‧
Reflecting on an entry-level property in 22603? Compare these suggestions.
- $360,000: 100 Welsh Ct, Stephens City, VA 22655 | Canter Estates | Comparables |
- $375,000: 144 S Court St, Luray, VA 22835 | None Available | Comparables |
- $420,000: 171 Shickle Ln, Gore, VA 22637 | None Available | Comparables |
- $384,900: 110 Littlewing Way, Stephens City, VA 22655 | Meadows Edge | Comparables |
- $429,990: Inverlee Way- Alexandrite, Winchester, VA 22602 | Raven Oaks | Comparables |
- $435,990: Inverlee Way - Lapis, Winchester, VA 22602 | Raven Oaks | Comparables |
- $438,990: Inverlee Way- Pearl, Winchester, VA 22602 | Raven Oaks | Comparables |
How Much Home Can You Get In 22603 for around $400,000?
|Mid-Sized (1501 to 2,000 sqft)||2 Active|
|Large (2001 to 2,500 sqft)||1 Active|