What Are Residences Like At Frederick Woods In Stephens City?
Here’s some reasons about real estate in Stephens City, Virginia. Ultimately, the value of a property can be very subjective. But still, you can compare and contrast these facts with the basic data about 100 Tinoak Dr to help measure market value.
Frederick County Secrets
- The average days on market in Frederick County is 72 days.
- The average living area in Frederick County is 2,185 sqft. Conversely, 100 Tinoak Dr has 1,376 sqft of living area.
- Frederick County has an average price per square foot of $233
. Nevertheless, 100 Tinoak Dr is $233 per sqft.
- Did you know that vinyl siding is the most common type of exterior in Frederick County?
- 139 Geronimo Trl is the least expensive home in Frederick County. 139 Geronimo Trl is listed for $99,900. But, 690 Shady Elm Rd is the highest-priced home in Frederick County. 690 Shady Elm Rd is asking $2,500,000.
- The median age of homes in Frederick County is 7 years. 100 Tinoak Dr is 28 years old.
Moreover, this info is deemed accurate but not guaranteed. In contrast, this info will change. What is true and accurate today, 06/11/2021, will not be entirely accurate tomorrow or the day before. Check with Will Nesbitt for the latest real estate data from Frederick County about homes not unlike 100 Tinoak Dr.
Come check out this well maintained, corner lot home, in Stephens City! This home is move in ready and has tons to offer! Located in Stephens City and close to so many great things! Sherando park, grocery stores, gyms, and restaurants are all ... [Read more]
$320,000 ※ 4 BR ※ 2 BA ※ 0 HB ※ 1,376 SQFT ※ 100 Tinoak Dr Stephens City 22655
※ Frederick Woods
How Much Home Can You Get In 22655 For Around $320,000?
|Modest (1101 to 1,500 sqft)||2 Active|
now selling in 22655. All of these properties cost approximately as much as 100 Tinoak Dr."]
Full details and pictures of 100 Tinoak Dr
※ Frederick Woods
※ Stephens City
Stephens City Home Buying Pointers
Will's pointers of the day for buyers looking at 100 Tinoak Dr in Stephens City
Will Nesbitt is a fantastic agent and second to none in 22655 in Frederick County. Detached Homes in Frederick Woods are close to 28 years old. For just $320,000, you can call this home in Frederick County yours. When you're shopping, it's best to focus on the wants and needs of the people who will actually be living in the detached home. Actually, too many opinions can really make it difficult to make a decision.
Compare 100 Tinoak Dr To
can assist you, if you would like to visit 100 Tinoak Dr or any of the residences below. Not to mention, if needed, he can provide details and more information. "If you want to work with a local, you should know that I am as local as local gets. "
See more in Shenandoah Valley
Nesbitt Realty saves buyer's money.
Nesbitt Realty rebates a portion of our commission to our clients. We can save money our buyer clients $1,161 on the featured home in Frederick Woods. If you have questions about 100 Tinoak Dr, or the real estate market in Frederick County, contact Will Nesbitt
Our Rappahannock Neighbors