If you are seeking an intriguing affordable property in 22602, 703 Hickory Trl
should probably be on your list. But it's not the only affordable property in 22602 you'll want to think about in 22602 in Frederick County.
Do you have a specific need in Winchester, Virginia? Julie Nesbitt
can help. Notice what’s new at Shawneeland
Julie can help you find an affordable property in 22602
If you're thinking about an affordable property in 22602, then you're going to want to think about square-footage.
Shopping For 1,417 Sqft In 22602?
Julie Nesbitt tells us that 703 Hickory Trl, Winchester VA is a striking mid-sized opportunity at $249,900. However, consider that the average living area of detached homes in the 22602 area is 2,058.
is available, if you would like to take a closer look at an affordable property in 22602 like any of the detached homes below. 703 Hickory Trl is an affordable property in 22602.
You will simply love entertaining in this perfectly maintained rancher situation on 0.34 acres. The partially wooded corner lot offers plenty of outdoor space with a deck off the dining room, fully fenced yard, and an amazing fire-pit for … [Read more]
$249,900 ⁝ 3 bed ⁝ 2 bath ⁝ 0 half-bath ⁝ 1,260 sqft ⁝ Winchester 22602
Selections for shoppers seeking an affordable property in 22602
- $230,000: 961 Dutchess Cir, Strasburg, VA 22657 | Miller's Field | Comparables |
- $285,000: 23 Woodland Park Dr, Luray, VA 22835 | Woodland Park | Comparables |
- $289,900: 22350 Senedo Rd, Edinburg, VA 22824 | None Available | Comparables |
- $279,900: 284 Northern Spy Dr, Linden, VA 22642 | Apple Mt Lake | Comparables |
- $289,900: 21262 Senedo Rd, Edinburg, VA 22824 | Madison | Comparables |
- $275,000: 1518 Mallard Pl, Front Royal, VA 22630 | Hensel Stone Woods | Comparables |
- $199,900: 409 E Main St, Luray, VA 22835 | Luray Downtown | Comparables |
See more in Shenandoah Valley
Contact Julie Nesbitt
for a complete list of affordable property in 22602 real estate Listed.
Are You Searching For 1,417 Sqft Of Living Space?
Nesbitt Realty saves buyer's money.
appreciates the opportunity to be of service and can help you Discover the dream affordable property in 22602 for you.
The number of U.S. households is expected to rise 10 to 15 percent over the next decade. Hence, Julie Nesbitt advises, “The increase in U.S. households will create continued high demand for housing, which will of course affect the price of real estate in Winchester.”
Where’s a good place to search in Shenandoah County?
Why Nesbitt Realty?
Why do buyers choose Nesbitt Realty?