Of course, you can find a $289,000 detached home in the Shenandoah Valley region. But there are only a limited number of affordable detached homes in 22844.
Possibly one of them is the best place of residence for you. If it's not 291 Wild Rose Ln
, then it might be one of the properties listed below. Furthermore, homeownership offers children the benefit of educational and social continuity.
Will can help you find a $289,000 detached home in 22844
291 Wild Rose Ln in 22844 in New Market may be a great neighborhood for some buyers. But even so, you’ll want to get some basic facts about the area to know if this is the detached home for you. As might be expected, Will Nesbitt
is a well-informed Realtor who comprehends $289,000 detached home in 22844 real estate. Ask Will Nesbitt
for insight on what these facts mean for you:
Shenandoah County Points
- The average days on market in Shenandoah County is 71 days.
- The average living area in Shenandoah County is 2,185 sqft. But, 291 Wild Rose Ln has 2,552 sqft of living area.
- Shenandoah County has an average price per square foot of $407. Nevertheless, 291 Wild Rose Ln is $113 per sqft.
- Did you know that vinyl siding is the most common type of exterior in Shenandoah County?
- 13014 Senedo Rd is the least expensive home in Shenandoah County. 13014 Senedo Rd is listed for $69,500. But even so, 1737 Artz Rd is the highest-priced home in Shenandoah County. 1737 Artz Rd is asking $3,200,000.
- The median age of homes in Shenandoah County is 32 years. 291 Wild Rose Ln is 45 years old.
As a matter of fact, this info is deemed accurate but not guaranteed. In contrast, this data will change. What is true and accurate today, 05/04/2021, will not be entirely accurate tomorrow or the day before. Check with Will Nesbitt for the latest real estate data from Shenandoah County about homes comparable to 291 Wild Rose Ln.
is available, if you would like to tour a $289,000 detached home in 22844 similar to any of the residences below. 291 Wild Rose Ln is a $289,000 detached home in 22844.
Plenty of opportunity here, with two dwellings on one parcel! The first unit (1152 fin sq ft) features 3 bedrooms, one full bath, with eat-in kitchen, living room and unfinished walk-out basement, perfect for expanding! The second unit (1400 … [Read more]
$289,000 -|- 6 BR -|- 3 BA -|- 0 HB -|- New Market VA
Others Priced Like 291 Wild Rose Ln
See more in Shenandoah Valley
Contact Will Nesbitt
for a complete list of $289,000 detached home in 22844 real estate For Sale.
How Much Home Can You Get In New Market For Around $289,000?
|Big (2501 to 3,000 sqft)
Are you wondering how much living area you can purchase for the same price as 291 Wild Rose Ln? The table above shows the sizes of other modest detached homes now for sale in New Market. All of these places cost approximately as much as 291 Wild Rose Ln.
How Much Is A $289,000 Home In New Market?
For Sale In 22844 With A Garage
Would you like a garage? If so, you're probably interested the the table above. The table describes how many detached homes selling for about $289,000 have a garage in 22844.
Communities In 22844 With This Size Home
All the communities in this table have properties listed which are approximately the same living area as 291 Wild Rose Ln. Why identify neighborhoods like this? Because, by comparing a number of communities, a purchaser can figure out what is indeed available in 22844.
Will Nesbitt can help.
Contact Will Nesbitt
to find the right $289,000 detached home in 22844 for you.
Call Nesbitt Realty to learn more from the pros on 22844 in Shenandoah County real estate.
Nesbitt Realty Top Ten
This is tough, but we had to, these are Nesbitt Realty’s favorite communities, in order of preference:
- Luray – Hands down winner. I like the price, the community and the choices.
- Fort Valley – Fort Valley is beautiful, but in some ways a little too remote.
- Huntly – Huntly and the nearby area is beautiful. The prices are a little higher in Rappahannock though.
- Linden – If I needed to commute to Northern Virginia daily, this might be my first choice.
- Toms Brook – Shenandoah Valley living through and through.
- Mount Jackson – Small town living with gorgeous views of the valley.
- Shenandoah – I love the price and the small town feel.
- Washington – Picturesque quaint town surrounded by farmlands and beautiful countryside, what’s not to like — except the price.
- Rileyville – Couched between the parks and the South Fork, this is great place to buy.
- Winchester – A fun little city with so much to do and so many choices.
Few places are more scenic than Browntown