Mulling over the idea of Listings At Madison Village? Deliberate This Place.It’s a good idea to learn all you can about townhouses in the Edinburg area if you’re deliberating the possibility of buying a townhouse comparable to 209 Kadies Ln.
Real Estate Aspects About The 22824 Area
- The median age of homes in the 22824 area is 25 years. 209 Kadies Ln is 11 years old.
- The 22824 Area has an average price per square foot of $153.
- The average days on market in the 22824 area is 50 days.
- The average living area in the 22824 area is 1,957 sqft. But, 209 Kadies Ln has 1,080 sqft of living area.
- Did you know that brick is the most common type of exterior in the 22824 area?
Edinburg Home Buying Tips
Will‘s pro tips of the day for buyers looking at 209 Kadies Ln in Edinburg209 Kadies Ln Edinburg VA 22824 is about 11 years old. This dwelling has 1,080 sqft of above grade living area. It’s advertised for $165,000. Real estate is a commodity. If a townhouse has a list price too low, buyers will bid the price up. Most of the places in Shenandoah County were built in 1981. Will Nesbitt’s dream is to be the best real estate professional possible by serving the public with the highest integrity and with a fulsome work ethic.
More Listings Comparable To 209 Kadies LnWill Nesbitt can assist you, if you would like to check out 209 Kadies Ln or any of the properties below. On the other hand, if needed, he can provide details and more information. “
I have more than a dozen years of experience in this business and want to put that experience to work for you.”