Prices And Pictures Of in the Shenandoah Valley area 22630 - $275,000If you’re scrutinizing detached homes to buy in Front Royal, Virginia we’ve collected some homes for your review. These should be helpful if you’re looking at a home like 718 Manassas Avenue.
Warren County Data
- The average days on market in Warren County is 57 days.
- The average living area in Warren County is 1,855 sqft. Still, 718 Manassas Avenue has 1,112 sqft of living area.
- Warren County has an average price per square foot of $247. Interestingly, 718 Manassas Avenue is $247 per sqft.
- Did you know that vinyl siding is the most common type of exterior in Warren County?
- 61 Hamms Rocky Hill Ln is the least expensive home in Warren County. 61 Hamms Rocky Hill Ln is listed for $99,000. But, 272 River Boat Dr is the highest-priced home in Warren County. 272 River Boat Dr is asking $1,500,000.
- The median age of homes in Warren County is 15 years. 718 Manassas Avenue is 51 years old.
About The Same Size As 718 Manassas Avenue In Warren County?
|Affordable (0 to $100,000)||1 Active|
|Premium (250001 to $350,000)||4 Active|
How Much Home Can You Get In Warren County For Around $275,000?
|Smaller (601 to 700 sqft)||1 Active|
|Small (701 to 1,100 sqft)||2 Active|
|Modest (1101 to 1,500 sqft)||7 Active|
Front Royal Home Buying Tips
Will‘s suggestions of the day for buyers looking at 718 Manassas Avenue in Front RoyalClosing costs can vary drastically but typically cost 2 to 7 percent of the real estate’s purchase price. Therefore, if your cash is tight, talk to Will Nesbitt. He can look at your unique situation and calculate an accurate estimate of closing costs. In addition, Will can show how to build these costs into your place purchase. Residences in Wines were built in 1970. Compare this to 15 years of median age for properties in Warren County. 718 Manassas Avenue Front Royal VA 22630 is in Wines and the 22630 Zip code and is currently advertised for sale for $275,000. This dwelling has 1,112 sqft of above grade living area. Will Nesbitt is a real whiz on real estate in Front Royal, Virginia.
Related By Price To 718 Manassas AvenueWill Nesbitt can help you, if you would like to find out more about 718 Manassas Avenue or any of the places below. In fact, if needed, he can provide details and more information. “
I have more than a dozen years of experience in this business and want to put that experience to work for you.”
Home size: 1,663 sq.ft. Subdivision: Fairfield Acres Added: 04/19/21
Property Type: Detached Home for Sale Price: $310,000 Last Updated: 04/21/2021
Home size: 700 sq.ft. Subdivision: High Knob Added: 04/16/21
Property Type: Detached Home for Sale Price: $279,000 Last Updated: 04/21/2021
Home size: 1,042 sq.ft. Subdivision: Marlow Added: 04/20/21
Property Type: Detached Home for Sale Price: $299,900 Last Updated: 04/21/2021
Nesbitt Realty is a family brokerage serving 22630 in Warren County.How much can you save at 718 Manassas Avenue? Probably around $883 when you use Will Nesbitt as your real estate professional. Learn more about how rebates work and how much you can save with Nesbitt Realty. Get in touch with Will Nesbitt to learn more from your professional on Front Royal real estate.
Why Nesbitt Realty?
Why do buyers choose Nesbitt Realty?
Check out maps of these South Fork townsDo you know what’s on the market today? We always have the most update information on:
- Bentonville real estate listed for sale
- Browntown real estate listed for sale
- Elkton real estate listed for sale
- Front Royal real estate listed for sale
- Luray real estate listed for sale
- Rileyville real estate listed for sale
- Shenandoah real estate listed for sale
- Stanley real estate listed for sale