3 Bedroom in 22602 in Frederick County For $289,900
Searching For 1,661 Sqft In 22602?
305 Falcon Trl, Winchester VA recently came to the real estate market and is for sale for $289,900. Thus, you may want to really consider this detached home (depending upon your pre-approved price limit). What is more, consider that the average living area of homes in Shawneeland is 1,661.
$289,900 ⁞ ⁞ 3 BR ⁞ ⁞ 2 BA ⁞ ⁞ 0 HB ⁞ ⁞ Winchester
Home complete. Builder Special Upgrades: Hardwood Floors to include all bedrooms and Level 4 Granite Counters in Kitchen! White shaker cabinets. Nice flat lot close to the entrance of subdivision and over 1/3 acre lot with Comcast … [Read more]
Do you like working with small family-businesses? Then you’ll love working with a Nesbitt Realty agent.
Have you thought about what style of home you like? If you want to spend around $289,900 in Frederick County, there are only so many choices to choose from. The selections are shown on the chart above.
Read more about 305 Falcon Trl
⁞ ⁞ Shawneeland
⁞ ⁞ Winchester
⁞ ⁞ 22602
Winchester Home Buying Tips
Julie‘s surprising tips of the day for buyers looking at 305 Falcon Trl in Winchester
Of course, Shawneeland is just one place where you can find homes selling for $289,900. Find a proactive real estate pro like Julie Nesbitt who can understand your needs and find choices that will work for you while fitting into your price range. Julie Nesbitt can give you basic facts about 305 Falcon Trl but most of the raised ranch/rambler homes in Shawneeland were built in 2021. 305 Falcon Trl is currently on the market at $289,900. This home has 1,500 sqft of above grade living area. Nesbitt Realty will rebate about $971 to our client when they use Julie Nesbitt as their buyer agent. Clients tell us that Julie Nesbitt is relentless but relaxed to work with owing to temperament and experience.
Comparable In Price To 305 Falcon Trl
can advise you, if you would like to learn more about 305 Falcon Trl or any of the detached homes below. Besides, if needed, she can provide details and more information. “I am results-oriented.”
- $325,000: 111 Fairfax Dr, Stephens City, VA 22655 | Fredericktowne Estates | Comparables |
- $319,000: 129 Elmwood Rd, Winchester, VA 22602 | Bufflick Heights | Comparables |
- $315,000: 124 Hill Valley Dr, Winchester, VA 22602 | Hill Valley | Comparables |
- $289,900: R-149a Rappahannock Trl, Winchester, VA 22602 | Shawneeland | Comparables |
- $290,000: 602 W Duck St, Front Royal, VA 22630 | Hensel Stone Woods | Comparables |
- $249,900: 410 N Massanutten St, Strasburg, VA 22657 | None Available | Comparables |
- $259,900: 2116 First St, Middletown, VA 22645 | Lord Fairfax | Comparables |
- $330,000: 536 Lewis St, Front Royal, VA 22630 | Westview Ridge | Comparables |
See more in Shenandoah Valley
Julie Nesbitt can help.
Contact Julie Nesbitt
to get an up to the minute look at exactly what $289,900 can buy you in Frederick County.
Get Back To Life In A Small Town
The big city is nice, but we love the little town.
Why Nesbitt Realty?