Valley Update: $260,000 Detached Home ⁙ 304 Bear Trl Winchester VA 22602
Great views still available in Shawneeland at 304 Bear Trail.
$260,000 ⁙ 1 BR ⁙ 1 BA ⁙ 0 HB ⁙ 900 SQFT ⁙ 304 Bear Trl Winchester 22602
Are you looking for a one of a kind mountain chalet sitting on a mountain top with views of the beautiful Shenandoah Valley that extend past the Blue Ridge Mountains! From the minute you open the front door the open concept of this home … [Read more]
Trying to find the right detached home for around $260,000 in agent like Julie Nesbitt can guide you at 304 Bear Trl.
If you need a hard-working real estate professional, contact Julie to learn more about 304 Bear Trl, Winchester.
$260,000 : 304 Bear Trl, Winchester, VA 22602
1 || Baths:
1 || Half-Baths:
0 || Living Area:
900 || Days On Market:
|| Buyer’s Rebate From Nesbitt Realty:
$797 || MLS: VAFV162276
What property types are available in the same zip?
Move in and RELAX! Nothing to do! Turn-key rambler on quiet, level lot.
Professional Photos Coming Soon! "The Tucked Away Ranch" Offering One-Level, Open Living at it's BEST! Boasting 1500 sq.
See more in Shenandoah Valley
Nesbitt Realty Top Ten
It’s so hard to pick just ten … and even harder to rank them. Nesbitt Realty’s favorite communities, in order of preference:
- Luray – Hands down winner. I like the price, the community and the choices.
- Fort Valley – Fort Valley is beautiful, but in some ways a little too remote.
- Huntly – Huntly and the nearby area is beautiful. The prices are a little higher in Rappahannock though.
- Linden – If I needed to commute to Northern Virginia daily, this might be my first choice.
- Toms Brook – Shenandoah Valley living through and through.
- Mount Jackson – Small town living with gorgeous views of the valley.
- Shenandoah – I love the price and the small town feel.
- Washington – Picturesque quaint town surrounded by farmlands and beautiful countryside, what’s not to like — except the price.
- Rileyville – Couched between the parks and the South Fork, this is great place to buy.
- Winchester – A fun little city with so much to do and so many choices.
Few places are more scenic than Browntown
Why Nesbitt Realty?