Facts about real estate in Warren CountyAttaining or advertised for sale a detached home in Warren County can be worrisome. Above all, a local professional like Will Nesbitt can make the entire process easy as beans. Are you looking to spend about $249,900 on your new place of residence purchase?
Warren County real estate thoughts and factsDepend on Will Nesbitt to be your professional specialist on Warren County real estate.
$249,900※316 14th, Front Royal VA 22630
5 beds, 2 full baths Home size: 2280 Added: 02/16/21, Last Updated: 02/17/2021 Property Type: Detached Home for Sale MLS Number: VAWR142588 Subdivision: Woodside
316 14th in Woodside is a great example of 2,280 sqft in Front Royal, Virginia.
Why Nesbitt Realty?
Nesbitt Realty Top FiveIt’s so hard to pick just five … and even harder to rank them. If you asked me on a different day, I’d have a different answer but today Nesbitt Realty’s favorite communities, in order of preference:
- Luray – Hands down winner. I like the price, the community and the choices.
- Linden – If I needed to commute to Northern Virginia daily, this might be my first choice.
- Toms Brook – Shenandoah Valley living through and through.
- Mount Jackson – Small town living with gorgeous views of the valley.
- Rileyville – Couched between the parks and the South Fork, this is great place to buy.