is a local Realtor specializing in Northern Virginia. 106 Upperville Dr is a great home, but it's not for every buyer.
's goal in this commentary is to help you organize your desires, so that you can move forward in your real estate search. As a buyer, you have a lot of choices to make about what's important to you.
It's hard to know what's best for another person, but it's easy for you to say what's best for yourself.
- The highest priced home in the neighborhood is listed for $485,000. Do you know if 106 Upperville Dr is a good value?
- Do you need a garage? all of the detached homes in this neighborhood have a garage.
- Do you need to think about resale value? Do you know what residences have sold for in Opequon? Here's what has Recently sold at Opequon.
- Do you prefer hardwood floors? Do you prefer carpet or ceramic? Maybe floors aren't a big concern for you.
- What type of heating system do you prefer? Electric? Maybe you like natural gas or the warmth of an oil furnace? The most typical heating system in this community is forced air.
Nesbitt Realty has received numerous awards and recognitions for client satisfaction because we get results that make our clients happy.
What Subdivisions In Stephens City Have Similarly Sized Homes?
Speak to a real estate professional at (703)765-0300.
Do you need to know more about what real estate is available on the North Fork of the Shenandoah River?
Contact Nesbitt Realty or check out our fast and free links to real estate: