Introduction to Rileyville
Luray is a town located in Page County, Virginia, in the Shenandoah Valley region. The town is known for its natural beauty, including the nearby Luray Caverns, Shenandoah National Park, and the Blue Ridge Mountains.
Luray is a popular tourist destination, with a range of outdoor recreational opportunities, including hiking, camping, fishing, and boating. The town also features several historic landmarks, including the Luray Downtown Historic District, which is listed on the National Register of Historic Places.
The real estate market in Luray features a mix of historic homes and newer developments, with a range of housing options available. Prices for real estate in this area vary depending on the location and type of property, with median home prices in the mid $200,000s as of 2021.
The town is situated just a short drive from several major highways, including I-81 and US Route 211, making it easily accessible for visitors and residents. It also features several restaurants, shops, and other amenities, making it a desirable destination for those looking for a mix of natural beauty and small-town charm.
News and Updates
- 11120 Phillips Store Rd, Broadway Real Estate Announcement December 21, 2023
- Townhouse Real Estate Update December 21, 2023
- Winchester Area Real Estate Inventory Update December 21, 2023
- Will Nesbitt Can Sell Your Homes In The Front Royal Area At Shen Farms Mt Lake December 21, 2023
- Interesting Listings For Purchasers Seeking A Luxury Detached Home In Frederick County December 21, 2023